Affinity Home Care is seeking a Physical Therapist on a contingent basis in Charlevoix, Cheboygan and Otsego counties.
How you’ll make an impact as a Home Health Physical Therapist
- Work one-on-one with patients when and where they need the most help – in their home!
- Empower patients to live safely and productively in their home and complete the tasks they want to do and need to do every day
- Help patients and families adapt their environment, modify tasks, and use equipment to improve participation in daily activities and improve quality of life
- Implement skilled physical therapy services in accordance with physician’s plan of treatment
- Assist the physician in the evaluation and assessment of the client’s level of functioning by applying appropriate tests and assist in the development and revision of the plan of care
- Treat the client to relieve pain, develop and restore function and maintain maximum performance using appropriate physical therapy treatments, modalities, and procedures as stated in the physical therapy plan of care.
- Observe, record, and report the clients’ reaction to treatment and any changes in the clients’ condition
- Assess and regularly re-evaluate the needs of the client to develop and revise the client’s plan of care
- Educate and instruct patients, family members, or other patient representatives, in rehabilitative care and activities necessary to promote the client’s health, safety and independent living.
- A current license as a Physical Therapist in Michigan
- Bachelor’s or Doctorate Degree in Physical Therapy required
- Minimum of two years’ experience as a physical therapist
Apply now for immediate consideration.