A Registered Nurse will be assigned to your care and will oversee your case. The PN will generate a Plan of Care and identify team members to meet your goals for a positive outcome. The written Plan of Care is submitted to your Personal Care Provider (PCP).
- Registered Nurse (RN)
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
- Certified Home Health Aide (CHHA)
- Physical Therapists (PT)
- Occupational Therapists (OT)
- Respiratory Therapists (RT)
- Medical Social Worker (MSW)
- Registered Dietician (RD)
Home Health Aides
Our Certified Home Health Aides provide personal care and assistance with your actives of daily living. Your nurse will help create a treatment plan specific to your needs and will supervise your Home Health Aide and the care you receive.